Arrests are as provided by the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office. Some names have been withheld at the request of law enforcement. All persons cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filing by the Campbell County Attorney’s Office.
This list has been supplemented with information on arraignments from the courts. Arrests will be reported after compiling the information from law enforcement press briefings on the prior day(‘s’) events. Arraignments (which occur each business day at 1:30 p.m.) will be included for the previous business day.
- Aldo Aguilar, Gillette, DWUI
- Jessica Bickerstaff, Gillette, warrant- contempt of court
- Cody Clites, Halliday, ND, shuttle
- Christopher Clouse, Paris, TX, urinating in public, public intoxication
- Rory Geis, Gillette, sentenced prisoner
- James Higgs, Gillette, use/under the influence of drugs
- Shandi Paquette, Douglas, theft
- Jason Senn, Gillette, sentenced prisoner
- Tiffany Snyder, Gillette, public intoxication
- Wesley Storey, Gillette, property destruction, public intoxication
- Preston Selph, robbery
- Joshua O’Connell, unlawful possession of a controlled substance, possession of adulterant, use of a controlled substance
- Shandi Paquett, theft
- Jeannette Grams, unlawful possession of a controlled substance, DWUS, no insurance
- Thomas Yearian, unlawful possession of a controlled substance
More information on our Arrests & Arraignments policies available here.