Arrests are as provided by the Campbell County Sheriff’s Office. Some names have been withheld at the request of law enforcement. All persons cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filing by the Campbell County Attorney’s Office.
This list has been supplemented with information on arraignments from the courts. Arrests will be reported after compiling the information from law enforcement press briefings on the prior day(‘s’) events. Arraignments (which occur each business day at 1:30 p.m.) will be included for the previous business day.
- Raymond Anguiano, Gillette, probation violation/revocation
- Male Juvenile Offender, criminal inquiry
- Skylar Diede, Gillette, 24/7 violation
- Unidentified Individual, felony burglary (x3), felony theft (x4)
- Unidentified Individual, unspecified warrant
- Brian Murphy, Gillette, DWUI, leaving the scene of a crash, DWUS
- Brandon Novotny, Gillette, criminal inquiry
- Tiffany Sedillo, Gillette, warrant- contempt of court
- Unidentified Individual, probation violation/revocation
- Bradley Wiegel, Sheridan, DWUI, interference
- Johnathan Harris, escape from official detention
- Calvin Stroup, failure to appear- contempt of court
- Jessi Evans, probation revocation
More information on our Arrests & Arraignments policies available here.